HJZ 2 HJZ 2

AMAZING! MAKE MORE! NOW!

10/10 all the way

A Canvas And A Struggle A Canvas And A Struggle

Dear God

Brilliant animation, I absolutely love the way you drew the artist.

Interesting concept, and a bitter ending.

I'm SUPER impressed.

Great work.

the YuYu the YuYu

THIS IS AMAZING

I'm SO BLOWN AWAY by all these bracken woods. I've never seen anything like this, you deserve awards and you should REALLY BE ANIMATING MOVIES DUDE.

This is blindingly brilliant.

medieval rpg medieval rpg

A five for effort

I have a few ideas of how to make this a better game.

First off, you could make you main character green dot walk faster. Then you could make the town scroll the direction he's walking much sooner than when he gets right to the edge.

And also, when you get above 100 in the EXP gold tubey thing, the numbers overlap eachother.

Just a few things to think about. Could be promising. I just couldn't figure out where to go after the mainlands that isn't going back to the mainlands.

And the bad guys in the mainlands moved on a pattern every time.

I don't get that.

Besides that, with some TLC, you could possibly make this an interesting RPG.

Good start.

egg82 responds:

exelent.The last review of today. I need sleep. but, anyway. Two words. It's updated.

SOD SOD

Awesome

I loved the game, it was really addicting, but where to go after the 4th level "penis prize"? Besides that, this game was awesome. I wish it was longer. But great work making a sweet game in such a small amount of time.

I'm impressed.

Dezimo responds:

it was supposed to be longer but a lot of levels mysteriously disappeared in between the orange and pink lvl!!

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

You know a game is good when it pisses you off to no extent and you can't help but hit play again. And the best part is when you're a GIANT fish, eating everything.

One thing I think would have been cool would to have a little end segment done comic book style where the fish grows so huge and moves on to an ocean then takes that over and starts eating continents, and takes over the whole world. That would be money.

Anyway, AWESOME GAME.

Winter Storm Winter Storm

Cheesy

I like arpeggios, when done right. The Dragonforce sweeps are silly. My favorite guitar solo ever that really goes outside normal metal solos is the solo on Carcass's song "Carnal Forge".

Besides the cheesy arpeggios, it's a good tune, but the 32nd note kicks totally kill drum credibility at 2:49. I almost thought the drums were real until I heard that.

7 for effort.