HJZ 2 HJZ 2

AMAZING! MAKE MORE! NOW!

10/10 all the way

A Canvas And A Struggle A Canvas And A Struggle

Dear God

Brilliant animation, I absolutely love the way you drew the artist.

Interesting concept, and a bitter ending.

I'm SUPER impressed.

Great work.

the YuYu the YuYu

THIS IS AMAZING

I'm SO BLOWN AWAY by all these bracken woods. I've never seen anything like this, you deserve awards and you should REALLY BE ANIMATING MOVIES DUDE.

This is blindingly brilliant.

The George Bush Show 7 The George Bush Show 7

Amazing

This was hilarious!

"Maybe I should have said September 11th more"

And the voting booth!

Brilliant!

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

GOLD.

dude, that was gold. I don't even know how you thought of that, but it was brilliant. I loved every second of it, I'm IMPRESSED.

Space Shots 3 Space Shots 3

ROFL

WAHAHAH!!! I can't stop thinking about the guy honking his horn with his big fat fast food eatin gut. That part was HILARIOUS.

GREAT work

Sonic Emblem Exodus .2 Sonic Emblem Exodus .2

Not bad

But I did notice a few typos that would make your movie look a lot more professional and respectable. First is the scene where the sonic appears behind the boss guy and says something about realise. Correct way is "realize". The second was near the end you spelled -immediately- like immediatly. The first is the correct spelling. Besides that, not too bad.

Rocker713 responds:

Oh! Thanks - I did check for typo's but I hadn't seen them, Thanks for pointing them out! =)

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Brilliant

My first thoughts were "what an odd little creature that passes gas", but at the end I really felt sorry for the little guy.

And the fact that the huge hairy thing helped the little farty thing was adorable. A heartwarming story with brilliant animation.

I'm IMPRESSED.

O-two O-two

awesome

I've seriously never thought about breathing like that.

That was awesome!

The Fear Hole: Pilot The Fear Hole: Pilot

nice

Very nice work, I was impressed.